Tinker Education is modifying the course duration of this program from the usual term-based schedule to a one-and-a-half year graduation cycle.
- Course content: 12 months
- Upskilling: 3 months
- Post-program support: 3 months
Students will be required to invest a total of 12 months to complete the course content. The technical nature of the course requires time investment to familiarize oneself with the concepts.
Additionally, students’ school schedules have been considered and factored into the course schedule to allow for both to work harmoniously.
- 1 – 3 months: Frontend development
- 4 – 6 months: Backend development
- 7 – 9 months: Employment and entrepreneurship
Leave A Comment