Arduino is an open source hardware and software platform for prototyping hardware solutions. This course will show you all you need to get going with Arduino and be able to build fun and interesting Arduino hardware solutions.
Tinker Education has designed a program for young adults that focuses on the Internet of Things (IoT).
IoT is the network of physical devices and other items embedded with electronics, software, sensors, actuators and connectivity which enables these objects to connect and exchange data.
What will be taught:
- How to code with an emphasis on Computer Science Key Concepts necessary for the comprehension of all programming languages,
- How to invent using the Engineering Design Process as the foundation of innovation, and
- How to think for themselves for competency-based learning and problem-solving.
1.Clear understanding of the principles of electric energy (current, voltage, resistance, circuits), electricity and electronics
- Understanding of microcontrollers and the concept of analogue and digital signals, and
- Proficiency in C programming languages with the Arduino Integrated Development Environment (IDE) to code for multiple projects
Participants are students aged 17 years and above . Let’s learn some new and fun coding skills.
Leave A Comment